• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Here is a quick distraction post for ya'll.

The object nearest to your right is your apocalypse weapon and your battery percent is the chance you'll survive.

How screwed are you? (Or lucky if you want to CTB)

My nearest object is a tape dispenser and I have 40% chance of surviving the Apocalypse - Lol I'm happy with 40%.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
A cup of tea in a stainless steel Starbucks cup/flask thing and 37%.

My biggest hope would be if zombies or whatever were somehow repelled by Yorkshire tea. And even then there's only half a cup, so one zombie max. Or they could have been Costa coffee fanatics completely repulsed by my cup.

I'd be dead in seconds basically.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
We should have a partea, we could flask all our friends on here to come join us, it'd be fan-tastic fun and jollitea.
alright, you've got me, i tea there's no way for me to out-pun you. i couldn't possibly drink up a joke as that one. it sure will take me oolong time to get as good at this as you. i might have to go look cup better jokes to tell if i want to be even half the fan you are.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
A teaspoon and my chance of survival is 49%. Maybe I will meet some rambo dude with a machine gun who just happens to desperately need a teaspoon to eat his oatmeal and become friends with him?

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Here is a quick distraction post for ya'll.

The object nearest to your right is your apocalypse weapon and your battery percent is the chance you'll survive.

How screwed are you? (Or lucky if you want to CTB)

My nearest object is a tape dispenser and I have 40% chance of surviving the Apocalypse - Lol I'm happy with 40%.
Box of sticks
97% survival chance