L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
Hinestly cant think of anything worse than me been slandered all over social media over a genuine misunderstanding by someone I was really close to. Had someone ask the poster for my name and address threatening to hurt me and everything. I really did nothing wrong other than show them proof of what they requested. I just want out now. If I had access to a gun I wouldnt think twice

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale and WornOutLife
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
social media is really bad in this respect.
But after a short time, no one is interested in what is written there.
You should not think about ending your life because of this.

Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Social media is shit. You should close down your accounts and leave it behind.

L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
It's not so much what's been said it's the fact I'm possibly gonna get done in over a misunderstanding I wanna end my life anyway this is just giving me the push

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Social misunderstandings and fake news SUCK!!!

There was this guy who really hated me and posted fake chats of me on a facebook group so as to send me haters.

Fortunately, I was part of some groups of people who really knew me and they were more than happy to report this guy and he ended up with his and own facebook deleted lol.

Hope you can sort this out!!

Hugs and love,

Matt

L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
Honestly me and the said person talked it through over the phone I'd explained what I meant we cleared it up they were ok with me and then out of nowhere flipped out on me and proceeded to slander me all over social media causing their friends to start throwing threats out asking for my address and everything. It's stupid and no matter how much I've tried apologising even though I've done nothing wrong I'm getting nothing back

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know nothing about it as I don't use it but from what I've heard, social media can bring out the worst in people. Humans have the capacity to hurt eachother and do such cruel things. I hope you can sort out your situation.

L

lostcause94

May 21, 2021
They've made it clear they're done with me now so I officially have nothing left.