PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I'm having serious doubts about my gender and would like to talk with someone in the same situation... That's basically the reason why I want to die....

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, NoDream, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi! I'm not trans but I know some trans people who have happy lives in spite of all the hardships this goddamn society can put in their way.

Hope you can find someone to talk to about this!

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: PressEnterToExit
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I had gender and sexuality issues that messed me up. Feel free to discuss.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I had gender and sexuality issues that messed me up. Feel free to discuss.
I'd like to hear you... What is your situation?
Hi! I'm not trans but I know some trans people who have happy lives in spite of all the hardships this goddamn society can put in their way.

Hope you can find someone to talk to about this!

Hugs and love,

Matt
Thanks for your support Matt ❤️

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Had issues with being gay and fem in school, was bullied and confused, wanted to be masculine but didn't know how (I wanted to lift weights but didn't due to a back injury, but in hindsight I think I could've done it with extra caution), it ended up making me extremely socially phobic and depressed and then I made bad choices due to the social phobia and messed up my life so that I'm now suicidal and my issues have only gotten worse. What about you?

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Had issues with being gay and fem in school, was bullied and confused, wanted to be masculine but didn't know how (I wanted to lift weights but didn't due to a back injury, but in hindsight I think I could've done it with extra caution), it ended up making me extremely socially phobic and depressed and then I made bad choices due to the social phobia and messed up my life so that I'm now suicidal and my issues have only gotten worse. What about you?
I've been in your situation...... I mean, in kinda in a similar situation in some way... I think if you are fem is because you are meant for that, probably you are non binary or something else... I think can understand you, this thing can ruin your life... I don't feel good living as a man. So that's why I'll make the transition.

B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I've been in your situation...... I mean, in kinda in a similar situation in some way... I think if you are fem is because you are meant for that, probably you are non binary or something else... I think can understand you, this thing can ruin your life... I don't feel good living as a man. So that's why I'll make the transition.
Yeah I was confused. Gender is a spectrum and you don't need to fit into any box, even trans. Just make sure that your issues don't give you social phobia, because that is the worst thing and it destroyed my life. In hindsight, I wish that I had just lifted weights and practiced acting 'manly', even if it was fake and even if people could tell it was fake at first, and then later on carefully explore my feminine side with a private group of like-minded people.

Last edited:
sorrydiceroll

sorrydiceroll

Quiet and Falling
Nov 12, 2020
I am 2 years through a transition here. Transition may or may not fix your suicidal tendencies. It's important to have an accepting social group too. I personally feel rejected by the world which is a large reason I am depressed. I have friends who actually were able to come out to their peers and are now enjoying successful lives. I suppose that is needed for any major life-changing process.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I am 2 years through a transition here. Transition may or may not fix your suicidal tendencies. It's important to have an accepting social group too. I personally feel rejected by the world which is a large reason I am depressed. I have friends who actually were able to come out to their peers and are now enjoying successful lives. I suppose that is needed for any major life-changing process.
I totally agree with you, to have support is very important it doesn't matter if you are trans or not, it is necessary to have good people around you at certain point in your life. I'm at this point, but it is very difficult for me to connect with people........ I'm afraid that can't make enough efforts on my own, but I really count with myself now, with this truth that was so difficult and hard to find out for me! So that gives me hope for first time after years....... And I want to feel myself, am tired of being a guy it is exhausting..... I think it could fix my love life which is a lot........ I'd like talking to you and to know your experience.

Reactions: sorrydiceroll
Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
I'm a trans male and have been transitioning for over 10 years. I'm here if you want to chat.

sorrydiceroll

sorrydiceroll

Quiet and Falling
Nov 12, 2020
I totally agree with you, to have support is very important it doesn't matter if you are trans or not, it is necessary to have good people around you at certain point in your life. I'm at this point, but it is very difficult for me to connect with people........ I'm afraid that can't make enough efforts on my own, but I really count with myself now, with this truth that was so difficult and hard to find out for me! So that gives me hope for first time after years....... And I want to feel myself, am tired of being a guy it is exhausting..... I think it could fix my love life which is a lot........ I'd like talking to you and to know your experience.
I am sure that you would learn more talking to successful folk -- I probably won't be around much longer -- but as long as I am alive I am here to talk.