S

saturn1402

Sep 13, 2024
Just wanted to hear other stories cause i don't feel understood by anyone when I say I am suicidal because I lost the love of my life. he wasn't the villain of the story, which makes the break up unbearable. Everyone just minimize saying ill find someone else easily cause I am beautiful, there are plenty of fish in the sea… and all that crap I am tired of hearing

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo, Alexei_Kirillov, iloveloving and 3 others
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Usually the cause of a break-up is equal party involvement. My wife and I split up after nearly 7 years due to debt primarily and she ended up selling herself for money and drugs behind the scenes and when I questioned her about how she was making so much money she ended up telling me. I filed for divorce and ever since I've desired to CTB because I just can't go on without her but I can't go on with her either.

I just want the pain to end at this point.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: saturn1402 and divinemistress36
Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I was with the love of my life since I was a child and I spent my whole life with her. We were both exclusive to each other. It was just us against the world. Now all that is gone and the worst thing is that it was all my fault. There is no going back now. I can't live without her.

• Hugs
Reactions: saturn1402