D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
Hello I wanted to ask with euthenasia does anyone know for certain if they put you under anaesthesia first before they inject you with the thing that kills you in Belgium I know with Switzerland Dignitas they give you a liquid to drink

But is it possible at all that you could request anaesthetic with euthenasia or would you just have to be extremely extremely lucky just sucks your forced into this world and can't go out peacefully

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Hello I wanted to ask with euthenasia does anyone know for certain if they put you under anaesthesia first before they inject you with the thing that kills you in Belgium I know with Switzerland Dignitas they give you a liquid to drink

But is it possible at all that you could request anaesthetic with euthenasia or would you just have to be extremely extremely lucky just sucks your forced into this world and can't go out peacefully
So Belgium doesn't use Nembutal? I know that N comes in injectable form as well?

Reactions: deletemyaccount1
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No anesthesia is necessary.
So Belgium doesn't use Nembutal? I know that N comes in injectable form as well?
They use liquid N in Belgium

Reactions: Wrennie and demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
In a documentary I saw you would be asked if you prefer liquid or injection.
I'll have a bottle of liquid & a jumbo injection, doc. :))

• Yay!
Reactions: deletemyaccount1 and death137