D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
I Just cant bear the world sober. Most people I find so boring they only have through's and feelings and its like these are just watch the corporations want you to think . I have so man jokes in my head but my social anxiety prevents me to say them. I have gotten in trouble before or inappropriate jokes. No one wants to talk to me at work. To the people sting next to me moved desks. Now I am lonely art home and work. Why don't I try to make friends. I just feel like a burden like I am a chore for having to be talked to. I am gonna cold turkey my antidepressants so that will it will motivated me to CTB. Might happed sooner that later. I stopped looking to cross the street. Last time I made it 2 weeks before I couldn't take it anymore just leaves my blank. Sorry for the rant.

But a part of my wish I could find a solution for all us. No one should have to feel like way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss and Kalista
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i'm tired of feeling like i don't matter to anyone no matter how hard i try. i wish i could just close my eyes to this never stopping pain and disappear.

Reactions: Surai