TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Probably not since Denmark is such a small country so I never meet any danish on foreign forums :aw:

Reactions: lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Probably not since Denmark is such a small country so I never meet any danish on foreign forums :aw:
Nice try everyone know Denmark is only an internet conspiracy.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and Tiburcio
S

SomeGuyDK

Sep 17, 2018

Hey, I am from Denmark although almost always abroad. I finally made an account after lurking from the beginning of this website. Unlike most in here, I don't want to commit suicide in the near future. But I like to research the options for when things will start to go south at some point in my life. Dying of some slow-killing disease is the last I want to do. Also I relate to a lot of people in here and I am also quite depressed/anxious.

Not really counting on Euthanasia becoming legal in the near or distant future in Denmark, but I don't really follow politics, so what do I know? Hope you are having as good a day as possible given the circumstances!

Reactions: lv-gras and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Hey, I am from Denmark although almost always abroad. I finally made an account after lurking from the beginning of this website. Unlike most in here, I don't want to commit suicide in the near future. But I like to research the options for when things will start to go south at some point in my life. Dying of some slow-killing disease is the last I want to do. Also I relate to a lot of people in here and I am also quite depressed/anxious.

Not really counting on Euthanasia becoming legal in the near or distant future in Denmark, but I don't really follow politics, so what do I know? Hope you are having as good a day as possible given the circumstances!
Awesome and I guess I´m glad you´re not suicidal and wants to die but for my own selfish reasons I kinda wish you did so we could talk together about it.

Reactions: SomeGuyDK and lv-gras