T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
My whole life I never complained until the last few years.
All the obvious things injustice, hypocrisy, cruelty, sadism, corruption... Everything I'm full of anger at being forced into existence surrounded by others who always whine how they suffer when something doesn't go their way, but then rub your face in how great life is most of the time and how you're a shitty person for not being full of gratitude to exist in this hell.

I am full of despair that I feel every emotion and body reaction sensation at the same time it seems out of disgust for how evil people are, well existence,
I can't seem to accept my answer is just to murder myself and hope that none existence awaits and none of my experiences/thoughts ever occur again.
Accept I'm at the mercy of existence to not exist in what it forced me in to.
Is there any way to accept when you can't forgive an evil that keeps being evil
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkWolf, Mentalmick, HowNowBrownCow and 3 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Be selfish!
Be whoever the f*ck you want, It sure works for me.
Most people live how other want/expect them to live so by living with selfish intentions (not greed btw) you not only improve your own situation (because why wouldn't you) but you become a role model for your community(influence).

For me the difference between being greedy and selfish is... greed is lowering the people around you to LOOK like you have more
whereas being selfish is gaining for yourself despite the people around you.

hope this helps :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious and demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I struggle with this everyday.
Yesterday, I even posted a venting thread about how frustrated and angry I am for not understand the real meaning of life and this universe. Why being born in first place if we're gonna die anyway? Why being forced to have a normal life to fit in the system? You know, studying, working, falling in love, getting married, having children and dying at your 80s as a sick old grey man. I just don't get the point of life.

Reactions: TooConscious, Mad127 and AE2021
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
i can go on and on about this topic, but at the end of the day you have to let go of anger, the past, and live in the moment. You only have now.

Yesterday I was frustrated too, but I simply had to let go. As I said, my complains are an embarrassment to myself, as I know it will amount to nothing good. Emptiness works for me, empty of self. I also dont see the point of my life, but then again, who is to say that there must be one? I live in the moment, that is where contentment can be found, not in the past or future. You are referring to not fitting in. I am a Buddhist living in the west, I dont eat meat, would not date anyone who eats meat. I also am 38 years of age, i have health problems, it makes it very hard to find someone, but, I found someone before, it is not impossible.

This is only my opinion.

Reactions: TooConscious, orlandom and AE2021
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I agree with all that you are stating. I don't really have any answers either. Have coped by mostly being a loner, trying to live in the present and as I have aged learned not to beat myself up for not fitting in. Have never been able to be part of mainstream culture or cliques. Always the outsider - counter cultural. I once asked the only good therapist that I had why I was so different. He said "sometimes the universe just spits one of us out that sees between the veils". I have gotten a lot of mileage out of that. My saving Grace has been to spend a lot of time out in nature. But the struggles have been many, intense and long standing.

Reactions: TooConscious
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
i can go on and on about this topic, but at the end of the day you have to let go of anger, the past, and live in the moment. You only have now.

Yesterday I was frustrated too, but I simply had to let go. As I said, my complains are an embarrassment to myself, as I know it will amount to nothing good. Emptiness works for me, empty of self. I also dont see the point of my life, but then again, who is to say that there must be one? I live in the moment, that is where contentment can be found, not in the past or future. You are referring to not fitting in. I am a Buddhist living in the west, I dont eat meat, would not date anyone who eats meat. I also am 38 years of age, i have health problems, it makes it very hard to find someone, but, I found someone before, it is not impossible.

This is only my opinion.
You look as wise and reasonable as possible to me. But I have my own path, my own pain, my thoughts, my decisions.

But you're cool you go further

But I am me. I am like that. My decisions and conclusions are different.

I respect you for the way you climb out of the hole.

I want to stay in it. My choice is now

Reactions: TooConscious