Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I am nearly 30 with no friends, gf or a degree working at a hotel earning minimum wage.
I wish I could just press a button and instantly be gone forever from this sad, unpleasant cruel life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Somage, WornOutLife, exitbag.ftw and 8 others
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Yea mine is doomed too

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
you're just like me, old, no gf, no money

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
At least you have a job some people want to ctb because of unemployment.

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
There are millions of us around the world.
We are the losers of the cruel capitalistic struggle for survival that.
most of them try to show a perfect life on social medias, that's why we don't recognize them. they all have money, beautiful gfs and no problems at all.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As for the friends, you can make lots of those here. (I did and I'm alive thanks to them)

As for the gf, first try to be mentally stable and then opportunities will show up in you really look for them. It's hard but not impossible.

As regards the degree, it doesn't really matter. I have a friend who didn't even finish high school and now he makes a lot of money. He decided to learn programming by watching videos on youtube and now he's amazing and lots of companies want him to work for them.

Yet, I know dealing with life is not easy at all when we're haunted by our past and dealing with depression daily.

I hope you can feel better soon.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Busticket
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think I was ever meant to be alive really. I was perfectly happy not existing and yet some error brought me to this world by mistake. I have been cursed with bad luck and this life has always worked against me. I just want the peace that death brings.

Reactions: allwasnotwell and Scribble Fan
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Yup, I am nearly 30 too. I have a degree in a field with lots of jobs and opportunities for growth but i can't function or work, I'm a perpetual giant child still dependent on my father. I can't cope with juggling all the things I'm supposed to juggle as an adult. I feel stuck as a child and despite everything I've tried (meds, therapy, treatment etc) nothing has changed. The older I get the more embarrassing it is. I don't want to have to die but I know I can't stay like this. Had I been born with financially wealthy parents and know I could live comfortably the rest of my life without fear I'd one day be homeless or without basic necessities, I would try to live. My boyfriends stepmom is in this situation, can't work due to mental health issues and trauma but her parents are so wealthy, they gave her a house, bought her a car, help with utilities etc. any money her husband makes or she runs into she is able to spend on things that make her happy. If that were my life I'd definitely stick around, but I wasn't so lucky. I will miss life, but not the life my life turned into, if that makes sense.