S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021

They do the routine cop response. Responding to a uni student who suspiciously was sitting on a pillar on top of one the parking garages. They open up with the typical "what are you doing", "how's it going" "it's not safe to sit on the edge like that" blah, blah, blah. "You're 20? You've got so much life to live". I don't know if his attempt would've been successful because he was jumping feet first instead of head first and the garage didn't look to be that tall. I just hate seeing all the comments saying we need to up the amount of officers preventing ctb's. I'm more apprehensive about doing it in public when the time comes. He didn't even really have time to think it through and decide for himself if he was gonna stop the attempt because the cops moving closer to him made him more desperate to just jump even though they caught him. Do you all have any thoughts on videos like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: persimmontea, pthnrdnojvsc, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I just hope I never ever in my life experience something like that!

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
clueless2dayor2morro

clueless2dayor2morro

Feb 19, 2021
they're so condescending.

• Love
Reactions: CatabolicSeed, pthnrdnojvsc, Pisceslilith and 3 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
How annoying. Wouldn't it be lovely to have access to a very high place where you have a guaranteed hour or even half hour totally alone.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
I feel ya. The comments under such posts are filled with the usual prolifer garbage.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: CatabolicSeed, pthnrdnojvsc, Pisceslilith and 2 others
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Been there, done that. This is basically similar to what happened to me expect there was significantly more cops and the whole thing was considerably more dramatic.
Fucking tossers.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Pisceslilith, demuic and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Could be a good trigger to jump if you get some rookie cop that looks untrustworthy to close in on you tbh.

• Love
Reactions: persimmontea and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Yeah. After getting saved, you're most likely get locked away in the psych ward. It's just horrible.

Also, why did those officers cuff that guy? It's kinda like he's some sort of criminal

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, CatabolicSeed, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
"Saved" in this case is a euphemism for torture. If I'm going to attempt to jump to CTB, I don't want anybody to interfere. I want my pain to end. I don't want anybody to interfere with my suicide plan, unless if it physically harms other people.

Being "saved" just prolongs the pain, and probably get some PTSD because of PSYC ward, and go through emotional roller coaster because of the intervention made by my family or friends.

Fuck these politicians and police for interfering with our right to die. They have no God-given right to stop us. This is merely a stunt for self-gratification, feeling that they have done something "good". If they are going to interfere, it better be words and an actual help. I'm talking about talking them out of suicide, instead of forcing them to stop through physical contact without consent. The "help" better be financial support from the government, or free healthcare, therapy, medication, etc. Now, that is help. Not some BS PR stunt made by these police.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, pthnrdnojvsc, Journeytoletgo and 6 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I hate when criminals who slag off the police and talk about even killing them get violent repurcussions from the criminal underworld and get scared first thing they do is ring the police, the very people they were talking about khurting one minute they call to the rescue the next. Cowards.

Then the police make it easy for them and say give us some names and you get a pass.

World is so sad.

S

suicideseeker

Apr 26, 2021
The "help" better be financial support from the government, or free healthcare, therapy, medication, etc. Now, that is help. Not some BS PR stunt made by these police.
This is pure truth, they put you in handcuffs, you'll likely be forced to stay in a psych ward "for your own good" and to top it all off you'll get a big fat hospital bill for their heroics.

If they talked you off the ledge, gave you free rent money, grocery money, fast and effective therapy and medication no handcuffs involved THAT'S "saving" someone.

• Love
Reactions: Boochky, Lost in a Dream and persimmontea
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People should have a right to die in peace if they want to. It is our lives. I think stopping people from jumping off bridges isn't the way to prevent suicides, it will just make people more desperate.

LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Crab in a bucket mentality.