grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
i've been through so much and came here cause i often feel like giving up because of all i have to deal with and all the illnesses i have, but i guess sometimes seeing that there are users here with their own stories it makes me cry and feel really bad and i don't know how to explain it. it's awful that the planet is so horrific that we've gotten to the point and came here. i just want to say if i ever end up saying you shouldnt do it or saying what they usually say on most sites its just because ive been through a lot and maybe been brainwashed and i have too much empathy for that or whatever. if death is what you wish and you end up going through with a ctb method i hope it will be painless and you will be at rest. i guess i've just been to those other places so often and i'm not used to this, but i'm sure i'lll get more used to it over time. and ironically despite the fact this forum discusses a morbid subject the people are really nice and i guess that is what makes me like this sort of. i don't know how to explain. anyways goodnight everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, excelsior, cgrtt.brns and 6 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Yeah, the posts here can be upsetting at times. There's a member here I try not to think of much anymore since it saddens me that he's gone, but it helps knowing they decide what's best for them.
anyways goodnight everyone
gn and rest well

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Whatever you do, don't say insensitive pro-life nonsense on here as that's exactly what people come here to avoid. If they wanted to hear "don't ctb, it gets better!!!", they would just go anywhere else as this society is so incredibly pro-life. But if you feel like saying things like that and you cannot respect people's decisions, it's best to stick to the "recovery" section on here, the suicide discussion is supposed to be a place free from pro-lifers.

But it's so true that this world is a such a horrific place, the existence of life in the first place is nothing more than an cruel tragedy, which is why I see wanting suicide as being the most rational thing to wish for, I never understand those people who see existence as being the more desirable option and want to push this onto other people.

Like if some people want to delay the inevitable then that is fine for them, but the decisions of those who want to leave should always be respected, there is nothing sad about suicide as it's taking control over our inevitable fate and preventing all future suffering, nobody can be harmed by not existing anyway. The fact is that for so many in this world the only comfort lies in death and that is undeniable, what is sad instead is the thought of people feeling trapped here and feeling like they are forced to suffer against their wishes because of the inaccessibility of suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
Whatever you do, don't say insensitive pro-life nonsense on here as that's exactly what people come here to avoid. If they wanted to hear "don't ctb, it gets better!!!", they would just go anywhere else as this society is so incredibly pro-life. But if you feel like saying things like that and you cannot respect people's decisions, it's best to stick to the "recovery" section on here, the suicide discussion is supposed to be a place free from pro-lifers.

But it's so true that this world is a such a horrific place, the existence of life in the first place is nothing more than an cruel tragedy, which is why I see wanting suicide as being the most rational thing to wish for, I never understand those people who see existence as being the more desirable option and want to push this onto other people.

Like if some people want to delay the inevitable then that is fine for them, but the decisions of those who want to leave should always be respected, there is nothing sad about suicide as it's taking control over our inevitable fate and preventing all future suffering, nobody can be harmed by not existing anyway. The fact is that for so many in this world the only comfort lies in death and that is undeniable, what is sad instead is the thought of people feeling trapped here and feeling like they are forced to suffer against their wishes because of the inaccessibility of suicide.
I completely understand, I am not sure why I had ever thought of it but I haven't said anything like that yet, I guess worst I've said was that I hope someone's CTB method would be painless and put them at rest finally but also that I hope if they do decide to go on they'll find something to make things bearable in this horrific world. Maybe sometimes pro-life views are caused by brainwashing and all the shit considered taboo, and I guess at the same time I'm not the most mentally stable. And I really do agree, some people have extremely abusive families and chronic pain and other terrible things in life and yet they are forced to live for some reason because people worship life for whatever reason and some people would prefer to force people to be in pain. I've also seen the fact that if someone becomes a vegetable their family can force them to stay alive, which is practically torture.
And that is true, plus I think after death it'd be like before birth - we'd all just cease to exist. And totally, there are only a few methods with really high chances to cause death.

• Hugs
Reactions: excelsior and CTB Dream
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I do feel sad for them when I see other people's posts on here, particularly when they're also suffering physically, as well as mentally.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: excelsior and CTB Dream
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
i've been through so much and came here cause i often feel like giving up because of all i have to deal with and all the illnesses i have, but i guess sometimes seeing that there are users here with their own stories it makes me cry and feel really bad and i don't know how to explain it. it's awful that the planet is so horrific that we've gotten to the point and came here. i just want to say if i ever end up saying you shouldnt do it or saying what they usually say on most sites its just because ive been through a lot and maybe been brainwashed and i have too much empathy for that or whatever. if death is what you wish and you end up going through with a ctb method i hope it will be painless and you will be at rest. i guess i've just been to those other places so often and i'm not used to this, but i'm sure i'lll get more used to it over time. and ironically despite the fact this forum discusses a morbid subject the people are really nice and i guess that is what makes me like this sort of. i don't know how to explain. anyways goodnight everyone
yes. i'm new but i get this a lot. it's sad peeking into someone else's life and talking to them, knowing this might be the last interaction you have.
anyway to lighten the mood slightly, goodnight and sweet dreams, sleep well!! :)