_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I can't stand this state of being stuck in this nightmare. Have been at this point so often, it doesn't lead anywhere.
I feel this burning desire to just push trough to end this mad nightmare once and for all.
I wouldn't hesitate if I had a method but sadly there's no quick fix..

• Hugs
Reactions: M3lancholia, Forever Sleep, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I can't wait for it to be over too. I'm just so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and _Minsk
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Per Aspera Ad Astra
Jun 9, 2024
Yes, I can't wait to rest in peace, to not have to wake up and listen to my mind and my negative environment. It's just a matter of time, until I completely gather the courage and do the ctb without regrets. Meanwhile I'm still living but dead inside

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and _Minsk
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Idk, I wouldn't say that I "cant wait for it" like I'm excited for something. It would be different if death was actually *experiencing* eternal peace, but really its a complete lack of experience and existence. I think if I were to believe in an afterlife where I felt peace and joy I'd be excited, but I view ctb as more of the humane termination of constant unrelenting suffering. It's just sad that I won't be able to experience peace that I've always wanted, and instead nothing. The complete cessation of consciousness. But I do find peace in knowing I have the means to go, and that I won't have to suffer, or regret anymore since I'll be gone.

Reactions: _Minsk
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
Yeah I'm waiting to die and imitating life until it happens and I'm exhausted

Reactions: _Minsk and M3lancholia
M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes đź’•
Jun 28, 2024
I'm looking forward to eternal sleep. I've tried all the help available to me but I can't shift this mindset. I feel that no-one really understands this feeling unless they've been there (or are on this site). Psychiatrists seem to want to label you with something as you're clearly unstable if you don't want to live anymore 🤣 I don't feel like I'm crazy for not wanting to live anymore - just sad.
Bring on eternal Zzzzzz

Reactions: _Minsk, divinemistress36 and ToMoveOn
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
I can't wait. Just pains my heart to leave my 5yo daughter but the mental anguish is way to much

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and divinemistress36