S

sebasto

Regret
Mar 27, 2021
I can't think of anything I live for but other people I do not want to hurt by killing myself.

Ah well, food and music is nice too but that's about it.

Anyone else feel the same?

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, lofticries, russlinjimmies and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I haven't ctb yet because I don't want to leave my dad alone.
CTB means killing him too. (heart-attack or stroke or simply dead in spite of living, if you know what I mean).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, onthelastday, lofticries and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Really,really don't want to ctb before my parents die. I've already disappointed and worried them enough. So trying to get out of my old ways so I can at least be functional in life. I know I'll never be happy but will try to be at least content in the mean time while I'm still alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: sebasto
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
i dont live "for" my parents. It's more like I can't leave my house to ctb as I live with them. I am capable of moving out but they won;t let me

charlotte greentea

charlotte greentea

Misery Chick
Apr 2, 2021
I have a couple of people I live for. I honestly wish I had never met them so I wouldn't be obligated to live. But that's just how it is.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, pretty much living for other people these days. On good days that's all right, but on bad days I really start to resent them for it. They say they "love" me, but then are okay with making me drag myself around in circles like a half-squashed bug, day after day, year after year?

• Love
Reactions: Amber1974!! and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
To be honest I dont think I or many of us know what the fuck we are trying to live for including other people.

1: we all fucking die.

2: this world is shit and we can't do anything about that as individuals or even as a group it sometimes seems.

3: what's the difference between us being hurt when, not if, our loved ones die and them being hurt if we chose to die today?

4: what are we going to do tomorrow? Music, movies, call old enemies/family and make amends, work, vote, or watch tv? What difference would any of that make on "the grand scale"?

russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
I'm staying because I don't know if my mom or daughter could handle it.

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
For my brother, he needs an advocate, i can't trust the system to give him the best.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
My Dad,because he is in really poor health, very depressed and super worried about me. Also, my ex and her little girl. She is incredibly worried about me to the point of being very depressed herself. And her kid simply loves me an insane amount. That said, I am trying to get everyone left to detach from me so I can move on peacefully. Sounds cruel, but I think its the best way to leave people behind.