E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Any way to test SN by taking a little amount to see what effects will be there before taking the lethal dose of 20g-25g?

Reactions: Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. Even a little can kill u or cause harm. What's wrong with the aquarium test?

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I did this, but people do not recommend it because small doses can be dangerous.

My symptoms were:

-inability to walk, stand, etc
-drowsiness
-increased heart rate
-burning in throat
-slight headache

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and SocialSoil
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
You'll be gambling your life. A dental nurse died after taking just 1 g of SN, and someone was hospitalized after taking 2 grams.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: cowboypants, ashtoreth, DrearyAsh348 and 2 others
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I did this, but people do not recommend it because small doses can be dangerous.

My symptoms were:

-inability to walk, stand, etc
-drowsiness
-increased heart rate
-burning in throat
-slight headache

How much did you take?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Please don't. Please run it on an aquarium test.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CantDoIt
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
You'll be gambling your life. A dental nurse died after taking just 1 g of SN, and someone was hospitalized after taking 2 grams.

I don't have any issues if I die. I'm well prepared for Death. But, still wanted to see what mild effects will be like.

They say you experience heartrate bumping up which is one of the major effects before loss of conciousness. So want to experience that. Any other thing health issue/pain I need to prepare myself for after taking a lethal dose?

Does lowering of Oxygen create any issues that I'll go through before passing out?

Last edited:
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I don't have any issues if I die. I'm well prepared for Death. But, still wanted to see what mild effects will be like.

They say you experience heartrate bumping up which is one of the major effects before loss of conciousness. So want to experience that. Any other thing health issue/pain I need to prepare myself for after taking a lethal dose?

Does lowering of Oxygen create any issues that I'll go through before passing out?
I did a trial run with table salt and the nausea was really bad. There was zero pain but my stomach felt like it was upsidedown and I could easily have vomited if I'd tried.

I

InTheAbyss

Jul 30, 2024
I tried sampling another substance that the SDS for said was at least 75% SN by weight. I confirmed there was SN in it with a test strip. But not the purity. I put a teaspoon of it in a cup of water. I don't know how much there was. I didn't weigh it. But, it did look more dense than the SN that I got from another source that I haven't been able to tell the purity of either.

I decided to drink it to see what effects there would be. Wasn't anything other than the salt water taste for the first few minutes.
Within about 10 minutes I felt my heart start racing, my vision started to black out a few times. Like when you stand up too fast but I was sitting down.
Felt a little quezzy around that time and let myself vomit about half of it.
After about 20-25 minutes I felt a little bit like I was having a hard time moving correctly and felt like I needed to take a nap.
Still no pain at all at this point.
I was unconscious for about 8 hours after I made it to my bed.
When I woke up I was messed up. My forehead felt really hot. My eyes and ears were messed up. Had a hard time with coordination and took all my concentration to make it to the bathroom. A bit of confusion as my mind was going in circles over something pointless.
That lasted for about a day before it went away.
For the next 3 days after that I didn't have much appetite and took random spell of feeling nauseous.
Recovered after that.

My ultimate plan is to eventually ctb. If I had accidentally achieved it doing that. I'd be fine with it.

• Informative
Reactions: ashtoreth