Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
It seems i can get everything for the Ddmaph method, except for the phenobarbital. Im in the US. I do see a number of online pet med places in the US that have it but require a prescription from your vet. Are there less strict pet med companies i can import from? please dm me any knowledge you may have that could possibly help me.

SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
It seems i can get everything for the Ddmaph method, except for the phenobarbital. Im in the US. I do see a number of online pet med places in the US that have it but require a prescription from your vet. Are there less strict pet med companies i can import from? please dm me any knowledge you may have that could possibly help me.
Okay but how did u get Morphine or you substituting it for fent? PPH book doesnt even say how much fent is needed

this method just seems too difficult but does seem the ideal way, but too many things needed that are extremely hard to get. like phenobarbs
along with no real explanation in the book, yet its rated the best. maybe i should re read it but it seemed pretty hard and vague about everything like "subsitute fent, but then it doesnt tell how much fent is needed"

Reactions: Throwawaysoul and broth0100
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Im leaning towards gas now. But i was just going to wing it if i had to use fent lol