DropletOfFrenesi

DropletOfFrenesi

Sep 8, 2024
There is a church tower close to my house with around 100 meters in height. My current plan is to simply go up and jump from the window trying to land head-first (I've seen videos of it and you can just open the windows of the tower without an issue). Any tips or things I should keep in mind to avoid a failure?

Thank you in advance if someone responds!

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
This is the most concise info I've found on jumping:

205057 1000000126 1

100 meters seems sufficient. Be aware of possible blockages - extensions of eaves, trees below, grass, people. All of these things will greatly impact success.

If possible, some safe practice jumps may be helpful. Perhaps at a pool.

Last edited:
DropletOfFrenesi

DropletOfFrenesi

Sep 8, 2024
This is the most concise info I've found on jumping:

View attachment 150059

100 meters is not too bad. Be aware of possible blockages - extensions of eaves, trees below, grass, people. All of these things will greatly impact success.

If possible, some safe practice jumps may be helpful. Perhaps at a pool.
I guess I'll have to do it at night then, now that you mention people. I really don't want to end up murdering someone by falling on top of them, or leave whatever gory mess becomes of me to be seen at a time where children could be outside and get traumatized.

Thanks for the advice, brother!

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
H

hell toupee

Sep 9, 2024
There is a church tower close to my house with around 100 meters in height. My current plan is to simply go up and jump from the window trying to land head-first (I've seen videos of it and you can just open the windows of the tower without an issue). Any tips or things I should keep in mind to avoid a failure?

Thank you in advance if someone responds!
There's was a lady from the UK who fell out of a burning plane from 20,000ft without a parachute and survived. She broke a bunch of bones and cracked her skull but after therapy and fixing her she was up and walking a year and a half later with no problems.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's was a lady from the UK who fell out of a burning plane from 20,000ft without a parachute and survived. She broke a bunch of bones and cracked her skull but after therapy and fixing her she was up and walking a year and a half later with no problems.
Source?

DropletOfFrenesi

DropletOfFrenesi

Sep 8, 2024
Went there today, the tower was locked for some reason. Gotta find somewhere else ig.

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
H

hell toupee

Sep 9, 2024
I doubt it'll never happen again.
According to probability of course not. Still an amazing story. I originally got it wrong. She fell from 33,000ft. That's crazy that she survived, or was even able to walk again.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
According to probability of course not. Still an amazing story. I originally got it wrong. She fell from 33,000ft. That's crazy that she survived, or was even able to walk again.
Yes, it was amazing. Miraculous even. Yeah, I saw the height was even greater. I wonder how much she suffered with survivor's guilt over the years?

Reactions: hell toupee