W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Many of us have nothing/nobody else to live for on this blue rock called Earth.
However, some of us are stuck on this planet because of a person, a pet or a thing we treasure.

In my case, one of the reasons why I'm still in this world is my dog, Tomi. I love him so much. Here's a pic of him.

What about you?

IMG 20210408 214154

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Viov, Pisceslilith, Mondo and 31 others
DownfallEnlightened

DownfallEnlightened

Mar 14, 2021
getting money
getting payback on those who wronged me

• Hugs
Reactions: watchingthewheels, Ame and WornOutLife
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
My boyfriend, even though I really doubt he really loves me, and my cat

Attachments

• IMG_20210121_114853315_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210121_114853315_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Mondo, blue_muse and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
getting money

This is certainly one of my reasons for staying in this world too.
I gotta visit Japan and it won't be posibble if I don't get lots of money.

@Alex58

I love your cat!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, Fthis, DownfallEnlightened and 2 others
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Also your dog is so cute , i feel like hugging him

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, Fin, Ame and 1 other person
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Thank you so much for blessing this forum with photos of your beautiful friends @Alex58 (is this also your cat in your avatar?) and @WornOutLife. You both have my gratitude and I hope that they continue to make living a bit more bearable. I am also fortunate enough to have a loving family and cat friend but I am temporarily stuck because I've not finished my notes and a certain trauma has been making things a bit difficult. Hopefully I can get over those two things I leave on the 1st.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: loopylou, Isisnefert, Fin and 2 others
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Thank you so much for blessing this forum with photos of your beautiful friends @Alex58 (is this also your cat in your avatar?) and @WornOutLife. You both have my gratitude and I hope that they continue to make living a bit more bearable. I am also fortunate enough to have a loving family and cat friend but I am temporarily stuck because I've not finished my notes and a certain trauma has been making things a bit difficult. Hopefully I can get over those two things I leave on the 1st.
Yes it is my cat the one that's on my avatar :), i hope you can do all that you're wanting and have peace with your choice, i really hope you can also overcome/deal with your trauma , if ever need to talk send me a message ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert and Ame
fresca

fresca

Feb 10, 2021
My family, dog, boyfriend, mental health team. I'm close to saying screw it though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, Ame, bloomingdark and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ame-chan.
I hope you can get organized with your notes and all that stuff. I know how hard and annoying it can be.
I didn't know you were planning on leaving so soon. I'm gonna miss you so much!
Please, try to be online this Saturday from 7pm on (-3gmt). I'll be in the chat having philosophical drunk talks with all of you lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert and Ame
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Yes it is my cat the one that's on my avatar :), i hope you can do all that you're wanting and have peace with your choice, i really hope you can also overcome/deal with your trauma , if ever need to talk send me a message ❤️
Oh my goodness, you have a precious and beautiful cat friend. My own cat was on my lap when I was admiring yours ha ha. Thank you so much, @Alex58 -- the same offer goes to you as well. I really do appreciate the offer and am grateful for your kind messages. I hope that you will take good care of you and your cat friend ♡.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ame-chan.
I hope you can get organized with your notes and all that stuff. I know how hard and annoying it can be.
I didn't know you were planning on leaving so soon. I'm gonna miss you so much!
Please, try to be online this Saturday from 7pm on (-3gmt). I'll be in the chat having philosophical drunk talks with all of you lol.
You've always been so kind to the members here, Matt. You will always have my gratitude. Please continue to take the best care of Tomi. I really hope that everything works out -- I'm terrified of the alternative ha ha. I will definitely be there on Saturday (I guess this means that I have to buy some orange juice for the occasion). I adore the philosophical drunk talks in Chat and sort of hope that it becomes a regular thing.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Isisnefert, WornOutLife and 1 other person
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I have zero reason to live. I hate everyone and everything. I'm all alone, family and friends shower me with fake live, but I hate myself and the world, so it doesn't matter. This is the last year of my life guaranteed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, demuic, Ame and 3 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
my twin and dad, I don't want to hurt them

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Ame, Isisnefert and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
my twin and dad, I don't want to hurt them
What does it feel like having a twin?
I've always wanted one. Is it true that sometimes you just know what the other one is thinking? Lol

• Love
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
What does it feel like having a twin?
I've always wanted one. Is it true that sometimes you just know what the other one is thinking? Lol
I really like having a twin, it's like living with my best friend, we support each other a lot, although we're very different. And yes! That's true, at least for my sister and I. Sometimes she says the same thing Im about to say and also we're able to guess what the other one is thinking very easily :)

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Ame and WornOutLife
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I don't want to hurt the people who care about me. Also I love my little cat friends, especially my oldest girl baby, who's sort of a special needs cat. I don't know if anyone could find another situation for her where she'd get a decent level of care. For some reason, it seems like it's a lot easier to find a home for a special needs dog than a cat. Maybe it's because people who prefer cats want more independent creatures.

Btw, I already love your dog, @Alex58. Look at that face! No wonder you can't leave him.

Pets are such beautiful souls. Humanity doesn't deserve them, really.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, WornOutLife, Isisnefert and 2 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
What a sweet looking dog:)

• Love
Reactions: Ame, WornOutLife, Isisnefert and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Can't feel a sense of connection even with first degree relatives LMAO. Still have some sliver of humanity left that wants me to wait until my little sister is old enough to cope with the suicide in an ok-ish way.

No pets, gf, friends, job, studies, or even plants! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, ExhaustedExistence and WornOutLife
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
My family. My parents are old and sickly and I don't want any collateral victims on my conscience, even though I wouldn't know.
My niece and nephew. Major reason. I love them so much. And they adore me. Wouldn't want to break them by setting a shitty example.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, WornOutLife and Isisnefert
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Season 3 of umbrella academy and season 5 of rick and morty

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence, WornOutLife and Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Mi novio, aunque realmente dudo que realmente me ame, y mi gato
Same, I Love this thread
Muchas gracias por tus amables palabras, Ame-chan.
Espero que pueda organizarse con sus notas y todo eso. Sé lo difícil y molesto que puede ser.
No sabía que planeabas irte tan pronto. ¡Te voy a extrañar mucho!
Por favor, intente estar en línea este sábado a partir de las 7 pm en (-3gmt). Estaré en el chat teniendo charlas filosóficas de borracheras con todos ustedes lol.
When do you make a YouTube canal?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Mainly I just want to know who the last two characters in the Smash DLC are gonna be and how they feel to play. I really hope that no more characters are announced after this and they should hopefully both be out by next year.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence and WornOutLife
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I have no reason to live. I'm just stuck here in a state of pure helplessness.
You're lucky to have your dog, I really miss mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Ame and WornOutLife
M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I am in depsresion and I want to ctb beacuse my mother died from Corona on 30/11/2020 and she is the only reason for me to live and we are two bodies and one soul, also she was the whole world to me and when she is in the conscious state before going on ventilator I took a oath and give her a promise from my own side that is she went I will also follow her and also I challenged to God that is he will not save my mom I m also come with her because we can not live without each other and God snatch my only reason to live. Now I do not want to live anymore on this planet bcoz I want to complete my oath and challenge but my cute dog " Christy" makes me emotionall and dragging my leg from ctb. Guys I want to share a lot of feelings but I m an Indian and my English is not so good and at the end I post picture of my christy IMG20210128121418

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Loser47, Pisceslilith and 12 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Your dog is adorable and requires more hugs. I'd post my dog but I'm a bit paranoid of doing it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, ExhaustedExistence, WornOutLife and 1 other person
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
My Gf is the reason and I'm near to lose her...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, WornOutLife and Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
I'm sailing between the decision to die cause nothing will come will be good and between the decision to stay in this world suffering to take care of my parents When they need me, and my 3 cats, of course, but their guardianship would be for my boyfriend

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When do you make a YouTube canal?

Jajaja amiga!
Let me tell you something crazy: I used to have a YouTube channel and talk about anime and manga. I had about 50k subs. Beautiful days but my bipolar disorder ruined everything.

@GenesAndEnvironment :

You should at least get some plants lol. They work better than therapy. I only have four and love seeing them grow and green.
I wish I could have my dog with me but I don't want him to live in a small apartment. He's way happier in my parents' big house.

• Love
Reactions: Ame, Isisnefert and GenesAndEnvironment
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
BDB25A2E 851E 469F B445 A2987A800162

If you water your plants well they might start to meow :)

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mondo, stygal, ExhaustedExistence and 3 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Cheap supermarket lager?

What can I say? She gets me.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Mondo, NormaJeane, Oozzy and 4 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Yeah, my dog is one of my reasons why I'm still here too. She is the only one whom I love and who loves me. But I know once I ctb (if I will do it before she is gone) my mum will take care of her, because she loves her like I do.

BUT my main reasons which make me stay are fear of pain, survival instinct and some fake hope.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Ame, Isisnefert and 1 other person