awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Anyone have personal experience losing parent to CTB when they were kids? If too personal, feel free to PM me. I only see them once a month and am working a plan to get a life insurance policy together for them and I'm not averse to waiting the 2 year time period if I cant make it an accident.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brink, CoalmineCanary, sadworld and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Luckily not but it would probably be really really hard for most people. I'm sorry for everyone who lost their parents. :heart::aw:

Reactions: AprilsBlessings
girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
No, but I'm seriously considering it while having two young daughters... to be honest, they're the only reason I'm still here. I just don't want them to be damaged, but also with staying, I will just infect them with all the poison that's in my head. How do you plan on CTB? How will it be made to look like an accident? You can PM if details are meant to be private but I have been thinking about the life insurance bit too. I feel like that's the least I could do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: UselessMF and Brink
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
I lost my uncle one month ago, I've never had contact with him but my mom get really really sad with it, she had to tell it to her mother and was really hard to watch everything and also to see how it affected her until now... I wish I could help her with everything but I'm a terrible daughter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, AprilsBlessings and x~Sophia~x
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
My mom CTB when I was 15. I was trying to save her for few years before that, but she still did it. Some more details in this thread if you're interested.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-story-reasons-and-the-plan.57289/

• Hugs
Reactions: nofutureghost, Pookie and CoalmineCanary
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
My dad caught the bus when I was 4... Worst thing is, he's made my life difficult ever since. I wonder why I was born, to catch the SS bus? I mean, is loss or perdition harder? I wish I could say but really, both super hard on you and everyone else too. My mums made real attempts too. I think until it happens, the road is hell. Because you care or the relationship is always so broke down

Peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic