CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
preferably my fellow support mains but I dabble in tank and DPS to :) how ya'll doing

Villager_37

Villager_37

Sep 21, 2023
i really want to love this game, but i can't, not because of the game, but myself, i just cannot find any meaning to play comp or qp, i don't want to depend on my experience to random chances of my team and blind trust of other players every match.
i played ow1, i loved this game, but i stopped playing after s7-8, after 2 years i started to play this game again, but only qp, even then, i remember my hands shaking during fights, my kill cam literally looks like someone with a cheap aimbot, i didn't realize that was anxiety by then, i thought i was just nervous. i still do felt like this whenever im playing ow, just not as severe. after ow 2 came out i was having a bit of fun, but after a play session, i felt nothing, like i just played nothing; did nothing; achieved nothing, there were nothing that is memorable to me, like i had a dream, then forgot about it and woke up, but it was a nightmare, i felt so exhausted after every session, even if i just played one match.
that was the part of the reason why i anticipated ow 2 so much, i just want to play against non-human, and enjoy some story at the mean time, and we all know what happened next.....

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I haven't played much recently but I do enjoy a casual game

Last edited:
Reactions: CatLove56