Vergil

Vergil

Jun 14, 2024
Hi, I've been thinking about what method to CTB with for a while now and originally I landed on hanging as the best option for me but after making an attempt where I couldn't bring myself to hop off the ladder and commit to it I don't think it's for me. I had done a lot of research and practiced before hand as to what I was supposed to do but I can't really describe how difficult it was for me to just step off, knowing that if I did even one thing wrong I'd probably be in immense pain for a few minutes before I died. Now I honestly don't know what to do, I had banked on hanging being my trump card and the one thing I could rely on to give me what I need but now that doesn't really seem to be the case. Any advice, bros?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The Suicide Resource Compilation.

Vergil

Vergil

Jun 14, 2024
Sorry, this was a pretty dumb question on my end in retrospect. Thanks for the link.

The Suicide Resource Compilation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Hi, I've been thinking about what method to CTB with for a while now and originally I landed on hanging as the best option for me but after making an attempt where I couldn't bring myself to hop off the ladder and commit to it I don't think it's for me. I had done a lot of research and practiced before hand as to what I was supposed to do but I can't really describe how difficult it was for me to just step off, knowing that if I did even one thing wrong I'd probably be in immense pain for a few minutes before I died. Now I honestly don't know what to do, I had banked on hanging being my trump card and the one thing I could rely on to give me what I need but now that doesn't really seem to be the case. Any advice, bros?
It's not dumb at all. SI is very hard to overcome otherwise most of us wouldn't be here.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller