T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
Anxiety and depression are my constant companions. They keep me from having friends and even family. They leave me wallowing in the pit of a black hole.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: coffee, hahabye, demuic and 5 others
I

idkanymore365

May 9, 2021
I feel the same. My anxiety is so bad I can't meet anyone, can't even go into shops or anywhere I'm not completely familiar with, and depression means I have no motivation to change it. I'm sorry you're going through them, they're crap and overwhelming. People often say "just anxiety and depression" without realising how debilitating they can be

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Tonight634, coffee, hahabye and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Me too. Depression and anxiety has destroyed my life, along with acne and being bullied, my past mistakes. Anxiety and depression can be a huge motivation killer and also cause you to be stuck inside for weeks, months and years. It sucks being a social animal with no sense of being social because anxiety causes you not to want to interact and do anything. I'm so tired. Just know you're not alone and how you're feeling.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: coffee, demuic and idkanymore365
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, same here!!!

And terrible UPS and DOWNS thanks to my lovely bipolar disorder, I might add!

• Love
Reactions: coffee and Journeytoletgo
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I suffer from terrible anxiety and panic, which has over the years drove me deeper and deeper into a depression and chipped away at any small amount of hope I had of getting better.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. My anxiety used to be really bad a few years ago and I have been depressed for a long time. Our thoughts really can torture us and we cannot control it. It can be like a prison simply being conscious.

• Love