london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

Lost All Hope is another website that is a great source of information that is looking to educate themselves. It has a lot of links to support if needed.

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: chaosdrifter, cranberrys, uBSUbc9904 and 4 others
S

sweet_oblivion

Apr 18, 2022
Agreed, there are lots of detailed methods and success rates on there too.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Fella needs to hit us with another blog post, fr tho.

• Yay!
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WorthlessTrash and 1 other person
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Lostallhope is ok, it's not bad but it doesnt give too much information about how to exactly do it. For example it mentions nembutal but doesnt mention that you need 12-20 grams in order to die. It's also very old, in the drug poisoning section it states that propoxyphene "has already been withdrawn in the USA, Canada, UK, EU and New Zealand, and will become unavailable in Australia during 2012."
The word "will" makes it future-tense meaning most to the stuff written hasnt been updated since 2012 at the very least. It faces the same problems as the PPeH which is that most of the stuff written in it hasnt been updated for some time

Reactions: Rebecca and locked*n*loaded
Bong-Hit-Transplant

Bong-Hit-Transplant

May 11, 2021
Ugh. I mean LostAllHope is better than 90% of websites and forums out there about suicide (r/suicidewatch anyone?), but there's a reason google shows it before this place when searching about methods. All the instructions are really short and mostly outdated, and it's buried under pages of the same trite "you're not alone!" shit that the website demands you "read first".

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, ShornSoloists, CloseFriendofCamus and 3 others
ihopethisispainless

ihopethisispainless

Feb 23, 2022
Ugh. I mean LostAllHope is better than 90% of websites and forums out there about suicide (r/suicidewatch anyone?), but there's a reason google shows it before this place when searching about methods. All the instructions are really short and mostly outdated, and it's buried under pages of the same trite "you're not alone!" shit that the website demands you "read first".
I'm replying just to say nice fucking username. I watch so much cumtown and they're definitely right about me when they call their audience a bunch of suicidal losers who pretend to be friends with them lmao

U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Hello,

Any other websites besides lostallhope.com?

Thank you

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hello,

Any other websites besides lostallhope.com?

Thank you
SaSu is really your one stop shop. If you can't find the info you seek here, doubtful you'll find it anywhere.

Reactions: chaosdrifter and uBSUbc9904
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020