phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Tomorrow was supposed to be the day I could finally ctb. I was going to be left alone for the first time in a long time so I wanted to use this as an opportunity to leave. Unfortunately, I found out I won't be alone so my plans got ruined. Last night, I was desperate and just wanted things to end. I wasn't home alone, but I knew that I wouldn't be interrupted for a few hours. So I tried. For 30 minutes I fucking tried. I had to do partial hanging. I couldn't get it right. I changed the noose a couple of times and changed positions and I eventually found the sweet spot. One things started to fade, I could hear movement downstairs and I had to quickly get myself out of the noose, hide everything including the letters and quickly get into bed. I did try again not long after, but the same thing happened and I just didn't want to get caught. I feel like a failure. I just want to be gone. But like I said, I'm rarely left alone and I don't go out alone because of my anxiety, so it's hard to actually find away to end my life without being interrupted or anything. And with partial hanging, once I go unconscious, I will probably thrash around and make more noise and be discovered. So right now, I'm not happy with myself. I'm pretty angry and frustrated. I want to be at peace finally but I don't know how I'm gonna get there when I'm never alone. I even considered jumping from a multi-storey car park near me, many people have successfully ctb from there. But I cannot even leave the house for more than 5 minutes because people would get suspicious (I have no friends, not even any online now, I have no social life or anything so like I said before, I don't go out anywhere alone due to anxiety and stuff) so it would be difficult to leave the house, make my way to the car park and jump without anyone noticing or getting concerned. I just feel stuck now. I'm sick of being me and being messed up and having to deal with this shit. I just want peace from my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: bored, WornOutLife, Dead Meat and 8 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I feel you...:( I understand very well the feeling of being trapped and desperate

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and phoenixx
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I'm so sorry that you understand this..
Thank you...we are also similar in the choice of methods ... I too have tried partial hanging several times and now I'm thinking of jumping from a bridge, and I suffer from social anxiety too!!!i feel you

• Hugs
Reactions: phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Thank you...we are also similar in the choice of methods ... I too have tried partial hanging several times and now I'm thinking of jumping from a bridge, and I suffer from social anxiety too!!!i feel you
Social anxiety is horrible, right? It's put my life on hold. I haven't lived a normal life for at least 10 years now. I hope you'll eventually find peace, whether you ctb or are able to get better

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and S like suicide
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Social anxiety is horrible, right? It's put my life on hold. I haven't lived a normal life for at least 10 years now. I hope you'll eventually find peace, whether you ctb or are able to get better
Yeah!! I practically live in constant fear ... and I don't know how to approach others, in fact I have been alone for years.Only death can save me...thank you:) I wish you the same...
we deserve not to suffer anymore!

• Hugs
Reactions: phoenixx and Journeytoletgo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is hard to die. If only there was a way that we could all pass away peacefully if we wanted to. It is awful feeling trapped on this earth, nobody should have to suffer. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: phoenixx and Dead Meat
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Same here. 10 years of failure essentially due to social phobia/lack of confidence

• Hugs
Reactions: phoenixx, Dead Meat and S like suicide
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
It really is hard to die. If only there was a way that we could all pass away peacefully if we wanted to. It is awful feeling trapped on this earth, nobody should have to suffer. I wish you the best.
That's very true. It really is awful. And thank you, I just hope this pain and suffering will go away in some way

Reactions: sadnurse90
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this. I know how much it sucks.

I failed 3 times and the last one was the worst because I lost all my freedom for 6 months.

Hope you can feel better soon somehow.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: phoenixx
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through this. I know how much it sucks.

I failed 3 times and the last one was the worst because I lost all my freedom for 6 months.

Hope you can feel better soon somehow.

Hugs,

Matt
Thank you Matt. I'm so sorry that you went through all that. I hope things are a little better now

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife