glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
Dear Universe / god / whatever,

You maniac! You sadist! What were you thinking?

Creating a world where 99% of creatures suffer an excruciatingly painful death by being eaten alive or rotting from disease or starving. Where all life is obligated to feed on other life. A world where certain creatures have self-awareness, damning them to comprehend your macabre carnival.

Where fleetingly brief pleasures and happiness are constantly under the imminent shadow of disappointment and sorrow lurking around every turn. Where hope springs and love blossoms only to soon shatter into grief at the loss of family, friends, lovers, and our own naive dreams.

It seems wishful thinking that there might be a grander scheme. An afterlife seems all too convenient. It's exactly what frightened creatures with knowledge of their own pain and doom would concoct. Yet foolishly I must hold on to hope (humanity's greatest asset and weakness). Hope against all observations that my own smallness and ignorance make me blind to the larger benevolent picture. Because it's the only way to keep going.

Yours Truly,
An invisible speck

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon, Hotsackage, FuneralCry and 9 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Yet still I hope (humanity's greatest asset and weakness). Against all observations, I hope it's my own smallness and ignorance making me blind the the larger benevolent picture.

Yours Truly,
An invisible speck
Trust all objective observations & abandon all hope

Yours truly,
Utterly Indifferent Universe

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
*Greta Thunberg mode on:*

Oh you universe, HOW DARE YOU make us exist!?

• Yay!
Reactions: thats_a_wrap and glad it’s night
T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020

Creating a world where 99% of creatures suffer an excruciatingly painful death by being eaten alive or rotting from disease or starving. A world where certain creatures have self-awareness, damning them to comprehend your macabre carnival.

Where fleetingly brief pleasures and happiness are constantly under the imminent shadow of disappointment and sorrow lurking around every turn. Where hope springs and love blossoms soon to shatter into grief at the loss of family, friends, lovers, and our own naive dreams.

It seems wishful thinking that there might be a grander scheme. An afterlife seems all too convenient. It's exactly what frightened creatures with knowledge of their own pain and doom would concoct. Yet still I hope (humanity's greatest asset and weakness). Against all observations, I hope it's my own smallness and ignorance making me blind the the larger benevolent picture.

Yours Truly,
An invisible speck
Beautifully worded.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Rockman, glad it’s night, motel rooms and 2 others
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

Creating a world where 99% of creatures suffer an excruciatingly painful death by being eaten alive or rotting from disease or starving. Where all life is obligated to feed on other life. A world where certain creatures have self-awareness, damning them to comprehend your macabre carnival.

Where fleetingly brief pleasures and happiness are constantly under the imminent shadow of disappointment and sorrow lurking around every turn. Where hope springs and love blossoms only to soon shatter into grief at the loss of family, friends, lovers, and our own naive dreams.

It seems wishful thinking that there might be a grander scheme. An afterlife seems all too convenient. It's exactly what frightened creatures with knowledge of their own pain and doom would concoct. Yet foolishly I must hold on to hope (humanity's greatest asset and weakness). Hope against all observations that my own smallness and ignorance make me blind to the larger benevolent picture. Because it's the only way to keep going.

Yours Truly,
An invisible speck
Hello invisible speck,

God and the universe are not available at this moment. However, we take all complaints very seriously.

A support ticket has been created and someone should be contacting you shortly. Please be advised that the the call may be recorded for training purposes.

Regards,

Client care

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, glad it’s night, motel rooms and 2 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
An afterlife seems all too convenient. It's exactly what frightened creatures with knowledge of their own ... doom would concoct.
Exactly!

Reactions: glad it’s night
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This universe is cruel, I think simply being conscious is like a prison. It likes to work against us at all times. I don't believe any God exists. Hopefully there is nothing after death and then we can experience eternal peace.

Reactions: Rockman, profoundexperience and glad it’s night