onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
I am completely alone, I never had friends, I have been without interacting with someone on a social network for a long time, I will probably delete the one I still used until the day of my bus, I am exhausted of being such a lonely person, sometimes I wonder if I really exist
596BB51C 7A0E 45DB BB1D BA99536F9002

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Black Sky, lofticries, DunnoWhyButYeah and 5 others
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Same here... Everyone I've ever tried to talk to just gets bored of me very quickly. I dont think ill ever get it. It sucks because all i want is to play minecraft with somebody and thats it... Such a stupid reason to try to get a "friend". I guess people want more out of others than what i want of them. Ill be dying soon anyway so I guess its not that bad anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: onthelastday
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Yes i feel same loneliness thx to my gf...

• Aww..
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I never had irl friends at all as well and am hesitant to get one since I've grown comfortable in my loneliness. It's just the paranoia and anxiety of being around people in general is killing me.

• Hugs
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
I am completely alone, I never had friends, I have been without interacting with someone on a social network for a long time, I will probably delete the one I still used until the day of my bus, I am exhausted of being such a lonely person, sometimes I wonder if I really exist
View attachment 66807
Bored Cat GIF
perhaps, we all feel this way without Facebook