- crybaby -

- crybaby -

its all wasted .
Mar 17, 2021
I tried partial hanging with a belt by the door ..
it all happened so fast .
I was letting my weight down on it and then I passed out , moment which felt like an eternity ,next thing I know Im wide awake screaming and gasping for air desparatly , my cheek and shoulder is burning in pain , I hurry to take the belt off .
Im confused what the hell just happened , I take a few moments to calm down and then notice it ..I almost succeded if it wasnt for that damn belt ripping up , it literally slapped me awake when in ripped .
When I realised what happened I start laughing like a dumb maniac at my stupidity .
But honestly it only make me wanna insist more on partial hanging ,motivates me to say so .
Thats it , just wanted to share my little story of today.
Thank you for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear this but I kinda envy you because I was never able to find my sweet spot and pass out with partial.

Whatever you do from now on, best of luck!

Reactions: - crybaby -
- crybaby -

- crybaby -

its all wasted .
Mar 17, 2021
Honestly it was always my least favorite method , but now as much as I hate to admit it was all an impulsive moment .
Best regards .

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I like how you are taking it in stride and laughing about it. Its funny how a lot of us in here can't be motivated by life, but death? Hell, even the most lethargic here of us who are serious will work hard at it.

- crybaby -

- crybaby -

its all wasted .
Mar 17, 2021
Ive thought and planned more about my death than most people do about their future living .
Sometimes it bothers me when I realise how casual Ive become about it ,but Id rather be like this then break down like before .Its one hell of a coping mechanism , not a healthy one maybe but hey ,it works ‍.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Ive thought and planned more about my death than most people do about their future living .
Sometimes it bothers me when I realise how casual Ive become about it ,but Id rather be like this then break down like before .Its one hell of a coping mechanism , not a healthy one maybe but hey ,it works ‍.
I've been like this for so long I literally can make an impromptu suicide instrument or environment out of any place I am at or in. Its kinda like a fun game to me.

• Love
- crybaby -

- crybaby -

its all wasted .
Mar 17, 2021
It like art at this point xD

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid_slow_death