N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
I'm 17 and I'm about to be 18 in 5 more days, you're probably wondering why I want to die at such a age? I mean...I was pulled out of school in 5th grade, tried home school for a few months..and I never tried it again because my mom found it too hard and I didn't even want to give it a try because I was a stubborn young child who loved to play video games. I could honestly give you my whole life story if you guys care before I fly away from this earth.

Anyways, I just wanted to vent about how society sucks and..how I look around the world and realize how beautiful it is, but CERTAIN humans make it unbearable to look at. I'm disgusted with how we deal with poor people, how we treat animals, tree's etc. Things like that make me want to kill myself, and that's not the only reason, but life sucks. I fucked up this life, I grew up in a very good household? My parents both love me, but they fucked me up with how much they argued in front of me at such a young age. Having to wake up at the middle of the night having my mom screaming at my dad about him cheating. I'm almost 18 now and anytime I hear a loud shriek or just any loud noise when I'm sleeping, or sitting on the computer. I'm frightened that someone is getting hurt.

I NEED HELP TO GET A PAINLESS METHOD TO GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS EARTH

Reactions: goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 5 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Though suicide is rarely painless, I have read some positive experiences about N/SN on this forum. Perhaps you should look into that?
Jumping is also a possibility, since you'll likely die of a heart attack before you land. Though that's still painful, I imagine.
Methods you shouldn't attempt is drowning and slitting your wrists. Though glorified in movies sometimes, they're actually some of the most painful methods you can attempt.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Feline, therhydler and 2 others