Storm225

Storm225

Apr 14, 2021
Hello Everyone :)

This is my first post so I do apologise if I've breached any of the rules! I've decided I want to CBT (i see everyone using that instead of the actual world)

First of all I can't use a gun as guns are illegal. I have access to a 8 story building however I don't want to traumatize anyone or have anyone clean up the mess left over. I self harm currently but not deep enough to stop my heart. I don't want to hang as 1 it doesn't seem peaceful and 2 I'd only be able to do partial hanging (wardrobe, doorknobs) which I'm afraid I'll just end up standing up as a auto reaction? Plus peoples body after hanging have looked gross.

I live by myself in an apartment and if I plan to do it on a saturday for instance it will be 2 days before they realise I'm missing unless they smell my body first and they send someone over to inevitably find my body so I'm aware that I'll lose control of my bodily functions but I want to look and go peacefully (in bed). I want to OD.

I want to know how much I'll need to OD, to go peacefully. I get prescribed 10mg escitalopram, 750mg litium and 150mg pregabalin daily. My friend has also been giving me 200mg slow release tramadol and she thinks I've been taking them for pain. How much will I need to take to CBT? Will it be peaceful? Do i risk being saved and having brain damage if my body is left for 48 hours?

I'm sorry if this post is not allowed

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HELLO and WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide @Storm225 !! It is GREAT to have you as a new member of our global family. Our global family is the finest family on earth, hands down. We love, care, have a endless supply of kindness, empathy and support for each other. Everyone here has helped me so, so much that I can never repay all the folks here for helping me. My wish and desire for you is that you find all the love and support to help you with whatever road you take. Again, WELCOME!!!! Walter (yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :heart::happy::hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Storm225
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi bro!
I'm sorry life has been so unfair to you that you wanna ctb.

However, I would seriously reconsider that method because ODs tend not to work.

I took 100 sleeping pills and anti-depressants last year and ended up in a 2-day coma, 1 month in hospital and 5 months in prison (my parents house).

My life was literally hell for 6 months so I highly recommend you think of all the consequences of failing.

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Storm225
Storm225

Storm225

Apr 14, 2021
Hi bro!
I'm sorry life has been so unfair to you that you wanna ctb.

However, I would seriously reconsider that method because ODs tend not to work.

I took 100 sleeping pills and anti-depressants last year and ended up in a 2-day coma, 1 month in hospital and 5 months in prison (my parents house).

My life was literally hell for 6 months so I highly recommend you think of all the consequences of failing.

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

I thought this would be the case, that I wouldn't pass away and instead end up in hospital and possibly damage to my internal organs.
Which sucks because in my eyes it's the best way to go, the other ways I've thought of arn't pretty

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and WornOutLife
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
Man, I think the pills at your hand are not enough to guarantee anything close to a peaceful death. SSRIs and Pregabalin are ridiculously difficult/borderline impossible to OD on. I'm not familiar with lithium but even if you add Tramadol to the equation, I'm afraid there's no deadly combo here. Unless you mix the Trams with some other depressant like alcohol or benzos.

I don't know much about lithium toxicity though.

• Love
Reactions: Storm225