campo d'erba

campo d'erba

May 10, 2022
Little by little I try to be positive every day. I've come a far way, and I have yet more to go. Some days I just wake up and hate myself. I know its irrational sometimes because I can see that what I think isn't inline with how I'm doing overall. What do you do to cope? Sometimes I drink, or double dose my anti depressants, I try not to sh

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: a.fool and Praestat_Mori
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You should be curious about your own feelings, because they have valuable information. For example, if there is dissatisfaction or negative pattern, it has to be recognized and processed- then accepted or / and changed in some way.

Reactions: a.fool
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
We all feel like that. I know I do today and yesterday I was kinda of ok.

• Love
Reactions: a.fool and campo d'erba
Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
For me it depends, sometimes I go in a mall, where the food court is, have a coffee, a good read and just look at people.
Other times I go in the clubs I used to go as a teen. I enjoy seeing young people having fun and not caring much about life :)
Others it's just lying in bed or going for a walk.
It's boring to do everything alone, it's as if no one sees me. But couldn't meet and mingle with society either, as it was many years back.

• Love
Reactions: campo d'erba and a.fool
campo d'erba

campo d'erba

May 10, 2022
You should be curious about your own feelings, because they have valuable information. For example, if there is dissatisfaction or negative pattern, it has to be recognized and processed- then accepted or / and changed in some way.
thats an interesting thought, I think a good portion of life is finding a way of accepting one's own situation and finding peace somewhere in there. although im not sure if these thoughts are exactly mine, but a chemical distortion, as for example I might think : "i dont deserve to live", but then cant back it up with anything tangible.
For me it depends, sometimes I go in a mall, where the food court is, have a coffee, a good read and just look at people.
Other times I go in the clubs I used to go as a teen. I enjoy seeing young people having fun and not caring much about life :)
Others it's just lying in bed or going for a walk.
It's boring to do everything alone, it's as if no one sees me. But couldn't meet and mingle with society either, as it was many years back.
that sounds really nice actually. find you someone mentally ill to hang out with !!

Reactions: a.fool
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
thats an interesting thought, I think a good portion of life is finding a way of accepting one's own situation and finding peace somewhere in there. although im not sure if these thoughts are exactly mine, but a chemical distortion, as for example I might think : "i dont deserve to live", but then cant back it up with anything tangible.
I understand. Guilt is weird in the sense that it sometimes subconsciously brings up insulting and hateful projections, for example some specific person accusing us in our mind. It might not be worth taking it personally, because our subconcious only act as a mirror for what kind of feedback we expect to receive.

Edit: I think it may be because how our parents raised us.

Last edited: