• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I found a local dealer on telegram with a group that sells a variety of substances and one of the things they offer is N. The prices are pretty equivalent to what D would charge, and they want payment in crypto.

How do I vet this? The pictures of the bottles seems legitimate, it's veterinary N. I'm less concerned also about being scammed (It would just be an expensive lesson) and more so about legally protecting myself. I'm not ready to take the N yet, and I don't want to get canned for trying to peacefully end my life. I wanna avoid weirdos and LE.

I'm really desperate and willing to spend some of my savings money to try out a potential source for us since I know we are all fucking desperate. Please advise me on how to go about this responsibly, so I don't end up fucking myself over.

Edit: just saying I live in a major US city close to the border, so I think it's plausible the N is real

Reactions: touhoufan
tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
You could ask for another pic of the bottles with a timestamp, to prove that he actually has them.
Edit: And if he's local you'd probably meet up with him instead of posting a package or something, right? You could meet up in a public place and go somewhere more discreet, so you'd have a chance to see him before you're alone together.

Last edited:
nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
You could ask for another pic of the bottles with a timestamp, to prove that he actually has them.
I'll probably ask for this before remitting payment if I go for it

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Telegram dealers are almost all scammers, don't do it. I got ripped off for hundreds of dollars trying to buy fent from one.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Telegram dealers are almost all scammers, don't do it. I got ripped off for hundreds of dollars trying to buy fent from one.
Fuck, really? Do you have advice for finding a reputable group for this other than DNMs? DNMs are scarce for CTB guaranteed substances lol

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
They weren't willing to provide further verification, so I don't think I'm going to go for it. Since I am willing to blow a little cash, another member sent me some information on a source to try. I will report back if the source even gets back to me.
Also y'all I need to share what he said... He refused verification pics + a reference (a member told me to ask for those) + said that I needed to trust him and we can have a great business relationship. Then he said he knew I'd be a repeat customer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't think this person knows what Nis commonly purchased for!

Last edited:
O

oneeyed

Experienced
Oct 11, 2022
I would be very interested to hear what happens from your new source.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
rule of thumb, if they're hesitant to provide a time stamp with your username don't trust them. Even then it's still a gamble
Yeah that's why I'm not going forward with this purchase
I would be very interested to hear what happens from your new source.
Me too. Been refreshing my email constantly 😭

G

greenwitch

May 7, 2023

Hi @nozomu, how has been your experience with your source from Telegram? I've been following some N groups on there, they are willing to send pics with timestamps, plus they post testimonials and shipment receipts but my intuition is still to be super wary.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Hi @nozomu, how has been your experience with your source from Telegram? I've been following some N groups on there, they are willing to send pics with timestamps, plus they post testimonials and shipment receipts but my intuition is still to be super wary.
I think most (unless vetted with references) telegram dealers are scammers tbh ... For any substance, not just N

If you want to dm me links to the groups I can check it out for myself and give you my opinion.

that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
I think most (unless vetted with references) telegram dealers are scammers tbh ... For any substance, not just N

If you want to dm me links to the groups I can check it out for myself

If you can, I'd love it if you could share your new n contact with me. I'm pretty desperate as my old n stash is pretty useless at this point sadly.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
If you can, I'd love it if you could share your new n contact with me. I'm pretty desperate as my old n stash is pretty useless at this point sadly.
I don't have a valid contact for N at this point in time, the last PPeH contact was a selective scammer

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
"It's 4 years past expiration. I keep convincing myself it's potent enough but I wasn't keeping it in the fridge so... "

Is it liquid or powder n? Powder lasts a long time. Not sure about the liquid.

FallenStar

FallenStar

Global Mod
Oct 23, 2021
I thought you're waiting to get an email from a new potential source.

It's 4 years past expiration. I keep convincing myself it's potent enough but I wasn't keeping it in the fridge so…
I have read that it can last up to 20 years but I don't know, maybe at the right temperature even if it is not refrigerated. I would also like to know if it is true, hopefully someone can know

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
I thought you're waiting to get an email from a new potential source.

It's 4 years past expiration. I keep convincing myself it's potent enough but I wasn't keeping it in the fridge so…
This thread is from the beginning of the year, for stuff like N contacts sometimes come and go after a few days.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
From what I've researched, N does not expire for 5 - 7 years AFTER the "best used by" date... am I wrong on this?
Hi Ernest. Sealed bottles ie airtight in a cool darkplace will last a great deal of time. To my understanding it is a compound with saline so should not degrade or decompose. I'll leave it to other members to confirm or deny. Please check your message inbox.

Reactions: Ernest1964