S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
I have bought it a while ago, I have the necessary equipment and knowledge to open an intravenous line for myself. I can dilute it and give it intravenously. Would it be unnecessary or would it be better to add it directly to my drink? I dont know how long this quote suffocation lasts and i dont want it to be long, i have access to anesthetic drugs aswell im planning to put myself to sleep after i either drink or inject this. Which way would be better ? Anesthetic drug that im planning to use also stops your breathing too...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What is the anesthetic drug you have access to? If you have it you don't need SN. That's a much more peaceful way to leave. KIS (=Keep It Simple!)

Reactions: rozeske
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
What is the anesthetic drug you have access to? If you have it you don't need SN. That's a much more peaceful way to leave. KIS (=Keep It Simple!)
Since I am a student, I can only take propofol without being noticed, we are not allowed to deal with other narcotics. I dont want to use propofol alone because the effects start within 15 seconds after it is administered intravenously and start to wear off within 5-10 minutes, so you can see, there is a high probability that I will wake up paralyzed due to the lack of oxygen reaching my brain. But you are right if i had access to other narcotics i would prepare a serum with that and give that directly intravenously, it would be better but sadly thats not an option.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Since I am a student, I can only take propofol without being noticed, we are not allowed to deal with other narcotics. I dont want to use propofol alone because the effects start within 15 seconds after it is administered intravenously and start to wear off within 5-10 minutes, so you can see, there is a high probability that I will wake up paralyzed due to the lack of oxygen reaching my brain. But you are right if i had access to other narcotics i would prepare a serum with that and give that directly intravenously, it would be better but sadly thats not an option.
Well, yes I understand that but Propofol also killed Micheal Jackson after he received and (accidental) OD from his private doc. Imo if you can IV yourself and make sure Propofol still injects while you'r unconscious already this is pretty peaceful. Idk about SN IV that is probably a painful experience. Nobody ever tested this before. Propofol alone can do the job.

Reactions: rozeske and NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
I'm afraid of fainting before I can take the required dose, but other than that I have no concerns.
Well, yes I understand that but Propofol also killed Micheal Jackson after he received and (accidental) OD from his private doc. Imo if you can IV yourself and make sure Propofol still injects while you'r unconscious already this is pretty peaceful. Idk about SN IV that is probably a painful experience. Nobody ever tested this before. Propofol alone can do the job.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm afraid of fainting before I can take the required dose, but other than that I have no concerns.
Fainting before the actual OD is administered IV is a problem. I agree with that concern.

Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Supposedly if i inject or drink the SN how fast would i feel the effects ("suffocation")
From reading (live) GBTs it usually take about 10-15 minutes until people stop responding. Whether they are knocked out/unconscious already is difficult to say but I would say they're already to weak and close to becoming unconscious.

SN is usually ingested orally according to the protocols.

Reactions: Semi and maynoname
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
Maybe it would be good to take SN orally and then immediately inject Propofol IV ?!?

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Imagine walking into a discussion with a trainee anaesthetist and lecturing them on anaesthesia…

In theory, injecting SN could work. In practice, it hasn't really been tested because it's not a reliable method for ordinary people, with a high chance of something going wrong. If you're skilled at finding a blood vessel and know how to safely inject solutions, then you would have a better chance than an ordinary person.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
Imagine walking into a discussion with a trainee anaesthetist and lecturing them on anaesthesia…

In theory, injecting SN could work. In practice, it hasn't really been tested because it's not a reliable method for ordinary people, with a high chance of something going wrong. If you're skilled at finding a blood vessel and know how to safely inject solutions, then you would have a better chance than an ordinary person.
To be honest i have never opened iv directly to myself but finding a vein is not a problem for me, and the veins on my hand are quite visible and thick. I don't think I will have any problems on that. My whole thought process on diluting sn and injecting myself was If it mixed with blood faster, it would end faster

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think you need to go through extra length to inject sn. Not tried, unknown reliability or feasibility for that matter. Ingesting the suggested amount along with the protocol is already tested and proven to do the job. Like @Praestat_Mori already said, KIS -- keep it simple.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Semi
S

s54321

Sep 10, 2024
I don't think you need to go through extra length to inject sn. Not tried, unknown reliability or feasibility for that matter. Ingesting the suggested amount along with the protocol is already tested and proven to do the job. Like @Praestat_Mori already said, KIS -- keep it simple.
But wouldnt injecting it be even faster and without a chance of puking it away? Or does the SN burn so strong when injecting it that u cant stand?