Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
When someone opens a thread saying goodbye and saying that CTB will never respond, it's not because I think it's wrong or I have a problem with that person, it just seems very sad and it upsets me a lot psychologically, and by not commenting I feel bad as if " I did not care "that person, but that's not it, it just upsets me a lot emotionally and that's why I do not comment on those threads.

Someone else happens?

Maybe it's hypocritical ... I do not know

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, 21Neberg, Circles and 12 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I don't think anyone should feel obligated to post or not post on any 'goodbye' thread. Especially if people are going to do a "Morning Angel elaborate goodbye thread, Surprise! return and ban."

It's a total individual thing @Eren and you should do whatever you feel comfortable with. :-)

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, 21Neberg, mattwitt and 14 others
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
When someone opens a thread saying goodbye and saying that CTB will never respond, it's not because I think it's wrong or I have a problem with that person, it just seems very sad and it upsets me a lot psychologically, and by not commenting I feel bad as if " I did not care "that person, but that's not it, it just upsets me a lot emotionally and that's why I do not comment on those threads.

Someone else happens?

Maybe it's hypocritical ... I do not know
i second what JustAboutDone has said. i also find them hard, as it is difficult to see anybody reach that point, even when you feel that way yourself. also, i find them disturbing because so many members here think its okay to use the thread to fulfill their morbid curiosities. and then, of course, there are some who are attention seeking and i have no interest in being sucked into that.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, stellabelle, ctrl_alt_delete and 9 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
i second what JustAboutDone has said. i also find them hard, as it is difficult to see anybody reach that point, even when you feel that way yourself. also, i find them disturbing because so many members here think its okay to use the thread to fulfill their morbid curiosities. and then, of course, there are some who are attention seeking and i have no interest in being sucked into that.

So glad you said that @killing me softly as I wanted to say that and didn't know how to phrase it. I feel jolly uncomfortable if someone is going to genuinely ctb and they are posting here as they don't want to be alone and people ask things like, "will you film it" and "how many grams now"
It makes me feel a bit sick

Reactions: Letmego. Please, ctrl_alt_delete, Lifeisatrap and 12 others
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
So glad you said that @killing me softly as I wanted to say that and didn't know how to phrase it. I feel jolly uncomfortable if someone is going to genuinely ctb and they are posting here as they don't want to be alone and people ask things like, "will you film it" and "how many grams now"
i'd love to see those people's member status/label become automatically changed to "Sicko"

Reactions: Letmego. Please, ctrl_alt_delete, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
i'd love to see those people's member status/label become automatically changed to "Sicko"

Hear hear. I appreciate people want information for their own purposes but there is a time and a place. Please.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, ctrl_alt_delete, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018

yes ... it makes me feel bad too

Reactions: Letmego. Please, ctrl_alt_delete, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
The one that did yesterday was genuine. She didn't want to be alone and was very scared. She has similar medical circumstances to mine. Those are hard to see. People ask morbid questions and you wonder if the poster is genuine. Plus you feel sad maybe losing someone.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, EmotionlessWanderer, ctrl_alt_delete and 2 others