Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I think i just need to vent and say how the last 3 years of my life have been devastating and and beyond comprehension.
I have been at the very edge of life so many times that my current state of mind feels completly normal even though it is irrational atm.
I can vaguely remember when life seemed simple and hazzle free but now it is just one thing after the other.!
These things are not small issues either.
My brother is missing ! He seems to have been sleeping rough,taking drugs and drinking.He is an adult but has stopped taking his meds for epilepsy so i am worried about this situation.
he lives 80 miles away but maybe i should go and look for him.! I fear that i will soon recieve a phone call saying he is dead otherwise.i know he was not happy where he was living but i know that he does not want to die but will be taken advantage of and it may be the consequence !
My head is racing and is way to busy and full to think.
Sorry for the waffle.xx

Reactions: StillWaiting, siray, odette and 11 others
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Lara, I am aware of all the other stuff you are going through, and now this!
You just go ahead and rant, rant and more rant, you need it.
Has a missing person's report been filed?
If he lives 80 miles away, it would be a pretty futile effort to go look for him.
Does he carry a cell phone?

Reactions: odette, therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Lara, I am aware of all the other stuff you are going through, and now this!
You just go ahead and rant, rant and more rant, you need it.
Has a missing person's report been filed?
If he lives 80 miles away, it would be a pretty futile effort to go look for him.
Does he carry a cell phone?
Hi there.
My other brother has reported him to the police.his phone has not been answered in weeks! But that may not mean too much as he is always loosing it.
I suggested going to look for him but my family are telling me its not a good idea but what other option is there ?
I hope he's not dead and they are not telling me because i have a lot on my plate and they think it will send me into a severe depresson again.That would not be fair,right ?

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, brighter and 3 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Oh hon- I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get word soon. Life is so cruel sometimes- giving us too much to handle. I'll be thinking about you and as hard as it is- try to remain strong & lean on us all you have to. Big hugs.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Oh hon- I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get word soon. Life is so cruel sometimes- giving us too much to handle. I'll be thinking about you and as hard as it is- try to remain strong & lean on us all you have to. Big hugs.
Thankyou,hugs x

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, brighter and 2 others
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
We're all here to listen and offer support. I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Sending you hugs.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
We're all here to listen and offer support. I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Sending you hugs.
I love all these hugs.thanku.x

Reactions: therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can, color_me_gone and 3 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I'm really sorry to hear about all of this. I'll add on to the hugs as well. Hugs.

Reactions: therhydler, 21Neberg, Lara Francis and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Lara Francis this is awful, I'm so sorry
Have you had any news? I know your instincts must be to look for your brother but I feel perhaps you might be best staying with your son. I know it must be so hard :-(
Keep us updates xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
Why don't your parents want you to look for him?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Why don't your parents want you to look for him?
Exactly !
Do they know something.?

I know i have put the family through alot of heartache and worry over the past few years and they may think i will relapse but i would rather know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and odette
odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
Exactly !
Do they know something.?

I know i have put the family through alot of heartache and worry over the past few years and they may think i will relapse but i would rather know.
Are you going to confront them about it?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
@Lara Francis this is awful, I'm so sorry
Have you had any news? I know your instincts must be to look for your brother but I feel perhaps you might be best staying with your son. I know it must be so hard :-(
Keep us updates xx
Thanku for your thoughts.
I still have no news.

My mind was going on over drive last night and i did not sleep until the early hours.
Jamie ( who is the missing brother) is the only biological brother i know ,so this is hard.we grew up in care and my other brother is a foster brother.xx

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thanku for your thoughts.
I still have no news.

My mind was going on over drive last night and i did not sleep until the early hours.
Jamie ( who is the missing brother) is the only biological brother i know ,so this is hard.we grew up in care and my other brother is a foster brother.xx

Jeez that makes it so much harder :-(

The trouble is if you go looking and anything happens to you, your son will lose his mummy xxx

Have you put out messages on fb twitter etc? I know it's an obvious thing to ask

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, odette and therhydler
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Are you going to confront them about it?
I am going to talk to them tonight.( i will face time them as they are in spain).
I just need to keep a stable mind set as i have social worker visits this afternoon and i need to give a good impresson.
I feel so mentally stressed ! Xx

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Jeez that makes it so much harder :-(

The trouble is if you go looking and anything happens to you, your son will lose his mummy xxx

Have you put out messages on fb twitter etc? I know it's an obvious thing to ask
I am not sure what the police or family have done as i only found this out last night.i was told he has been missing for 2 months ! Xx

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I am not sure what the police or family have done as i only found this out last night.i was told he has been missing for 2 months ! Xx

Oh fgs. Sweetie. Start writing down all the concrete stuff you have
Eg last address last phone number etc
I know family police etc do this but sometimes it helps me if I am really stressed just to put pen to paper

Write down anything you can think of, any friends, hobbies clubs church literally anything xx

odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
I am going to talk to them tonight.( i will face time them as they are in spain).
I just need to keep a stable mind set as i have social worker visits this afternoon and i need to give a good impresson.
I feel so mentally stressed ! Xx
Please update how it went! If there is any news in the next couple of days, I would really like to hear it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Please update how it went! If there is any news in the next couple of days, I would really like to hear it.
Hi.
My brother has been found.!
He is looking abit rough apparently but has returned to his flat.
Thanku for your thoughts everyone,i will be able to sleep now.
I am still angary i was not told but at least he is alive. Xx

Reactions: odette, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Made4TV
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi.
My brother has been found.!
He is looking abit rough apparently but has returned to his flat.
Thanku for your thoughts everyone,i will be able to sleep now.
I am still angary i was not told but at least he is alive. Xx

Oh I am so glad for you!! That must be such a relief xx I hope you can get some sleep and enjoy the weekend with your little boy x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Oh I am so glad for you!! That must be such a relief xx I hope you can get some sleep and enjoy the weekend with your little boy x
Yes its such a relief to all.i hope he will be able to get the help and support needed to get his life back on track x

Reactions: odette, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Made4TV