CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
So the wiki left a link for people in north american to an ebay seller. What do I say? Hi I'd like to buy some s***** n****** ? found you on s.s?
I don't know want to blow it if this person(s) is legit

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
So the wiki left a link for people in north american to an ebay seller. What do I say? Hi I'd like to buy some s***** n****** ? found you on s.s?
I don't know want to blow it if this person(s) is legit
Maybe don't say SS, but basicly yeah.

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe don't say SS, but basicly yeah.
also i was kinda wondering if it's really necessary to take any Antiemetics i figure fasting should be enough and if it's not wouldn't wrapping duct tape around my mouth/nose work? i'm surprised i haven't seen anyone mention this

*for vomiting is what i meant

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
also i was kinda wondering if it's really necessary to take any Antiemetics i figure fasting should be enough and if it's not wouldn't wrapping duct tape around my mouth/nose work? i'm surprised i haven't seen anyone mention this
I would say: Better Safe, than sorry. In this case

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I would say: Better Safe, than sorry. In this case
ok i may get it at least the Tagamet is easy to get. i'll see if this guy on ebay comes through. it's sad to read that europe and the uk have a hard time getting sn the us hasn't regulated it for some reason

Reactions: Bamman
B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
ok i may get it at least the Tagamet is easy to get. i'll see if this guy on ebay comes through. it's sad to read that europe and the uk have a hard time getting sn the us hasn't regulated it for some reason
We just have to OD on tea and crumpets. Maybe the odd scone

• Yay!
Reactions: Ani198