orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
So many posts about alcohol and SN.

Many people write about vomiting and that it can cause vomiting.

Is this a guess? Is there any proof? I am not discussing a liter of beer. I am discussing 50 grams of hard liquor.

Yes, I understand that the stomach should be empty. But alcohol is absorbed quickly. Very fast.

Yes, I understand that the acidity of the stomach is decreasing. But fuck. How much is decreasing? If CH is 10-15% slower to be absorbed by my stomach - okay, I'm fine. I'm ready.

I would not be going to drink a lot of liquor. 50 grams of strong drink would be enough for me. That's not a lot. Then I would wait until my stomach absorbs it quickly and then drink SN afterwards.

Okay.

Anyone have neutral thoughts about this? Or, on the contrary, positive - about alcohol and SN?

Only I want to do it so badly with alcohol?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I heard about vaporized alcohol on here a while back. Maybe that won't interfere with the SN somehow?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Is this a guess? Is there any proof?
Yes, by logical thinking. SN is toxic. Alcohol is toxic. Combine those two and your body will attempt to get rid of the toxic by vomiting faster.

Reactions: Fehler
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
From my point of view - alcohol not only reduces acidity, but also thinns your blood. This is the opposite of what SN does.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Probably I'll take then barboval. It contains phenobarbital. It is legal in my country.

Phenobarbital will give me euphoria.

Reactions: sunsetintehwoods