sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
my dear dear friend, @astro died on 21 april, 2021. he took nembutal on 11 april, 2021 and was in a coma for ten days. i met him here and we became best friends. he was kind of a dick to some people, including me, at times, and even so, he was my best friend.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, blue_muse, Werewolf. and 23 others
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Very sorry for your loss. Can you provide more details on the coma and how much N he took if you know?

• Hugs
Reactions: sweetbraid
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm so so sorry to hear that. It's so hard to stay alive and lose people we love and care about. I know he's in a better place, whether it's afterlife or emptiness. Please, try to stay strong.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: sweetbraid, Wrennie, miserableforever and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this.
I've lost some friends too so, I know the pain you're going through.

Send you lots of hugs and love and eternal peace for your friend.

Matt

• Love
Reactions: blue_muse, sweetbraid and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
my dear dear friend, @astro died on 21 april, 2021. he took nembutal on 11 april, 2021 and was in a coma for ten days. i met him here and we became best friends. he was kind of a dick to some people, including me, at times, and even so, he was my best friend.
I am sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose people you've established a connection with, even if that connection was online rather than in-person. Give yourself time to grieve & prioritize your mental wellbeing above all else. Much love to you.

I am curious of the details relating to his 10 day coma however (as N is my method of choice) - but I completely understand & respect if you're not in the frame of mind to answer. Was he found too early and so his family instigated life saving measures?

• Love
Reactions: blue_muse, Meditation guide, LastFlowers and 7 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Its sad. I'm looked at some of his posts,and,in one he says he really wants to live,but can't live the life he wants so he is ctb.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, lobster salad, Wrennie and 2 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm so sorry, I'm sending you the biggest hug, I hope your friend is where he wants to be right now, I hope he is free❤️❤️❤️ I love you both.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and sweetbraid
sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
I am sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose people you've established a connection with, even if that connection was online rather than in-person. Give yourself time to grieve & prioritize your mental wellbeing above all else. Much love to you.

I am curious of the details relating to his 10 day coma however (as N is my method of choice) - but I completely understand & respect if you're not in the frame of mind to answer. Was he found too early and so his family instigated life saving measures?

Very sorry for your loss. Can you provide more details on the coma and how much N he took if you know?

i dont know much about the coma. i know he had three bottles of N which he got from the seller in mexicod, i dont know any more of the measurements of it than that. from what his dad and brother told me, he took it, ran into his brother's room and said he'd drank something lethal and to call an ambulance and then fell unconscious. from what i can piece together, he was actually dead, then was revived by paramedics and put on life support as he was in a coma. he didnt re-awaken from the coma in any way, and my best guess is that he was dead from when he took the N and the only thing 'alive' about him after that was that there were machines breathing for him etc.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, LastFlowers, LostMyWill and 8 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
i dont know much about the coma. i know he had three bottles of N which he got from the seller in mexicod, i dont know any more of the measurements of it than that. from what his dad and brother told me, he took it, ran into his brother's room and said he'd drank something lethal and to call an ambulance and then fell unconscious. from what i can piece together, he was actually dead, then was revived by paramedics and put on life support as he was in a coma. he didnt re-awaken from the coma in any way, and my best guess is that he was dead from when he took the N and the only thing 'alive' about him after that was that there were machines breathing for him etc.
Thank you for the wealth of information you provided during this truly difficult time. I guess unlike SN, N truly is a one-way ticket to the grave… where there's no turning back once it's
ingested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide, LastFlowers, lobster salad and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope he is at peace now. It is always hard when we lose someone but at least they are free from any suffering this world gave them.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, lobster salad and sweetbraid
xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
Thank you for the wealth of information you provided during this truly difficult time. I guess unlike SN, N truly is a one-way ticket to the grave… where there's no turning back once it's
ingested.

It would appear he changed his mind in the last moments.. Perhaps SI kicking in

• Aww..
Reactions: The Lonely, LastFlowers and sweetbraid
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
It would appear he changed his mind in the last moments.. Perhaps SI kicking in
it appears so.

question is "was his change of mind because of any pain after ingesting N or SI kicking in ?"

Reactions: The Lonely
xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
Its sad. I'm looked at some of his posts,and,in one he says he really wants to live,but can't live the life he wants so he is ctb.
I've readed everyone of his post's, as his history is similar to mine.

He was only 17 when stroke by desiese that took his will to live. Apparently he was part of a good family that had means to provide for him and getting him an education. He appeared to be a smart kid.

He had a bright future ahead of him and he missed out on everything. I know that feeling exacly. It's very, very, very painful. Everyday is the same, just thinking about what could have been... it's torture.

His history saddens me, I hope he fould the peace he was looking for.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
He was such a sweet person. I wondered where he had gone. He will be missed by many, for he was a very kind, understanding, and compassionate individual. Much love to you, as I understand how crushing it is to lose someone you're close to, even if that outcome was what they yearned for all this time. Did you two get to meet in real life?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, sweetbraid and Wrennie
sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
He was such a sweet person. I wondered where he had gone. He will be missed by many, for he was a very kind, understanding, and compassionate individual. Much love to you, as I understand how crushing it is to lose someone you're close to, even if that outcome was what they yearned for all this time. Did you two get to meet in real life?
he really wasnt that sweet or kind or understanding or compassionate. he was like really shitty at times to people who cared really deeply for and about him. he was kind at times, i wouldnt say he was understanding or compassionate though. he tried, sort of, but not because he wanted to most of the time. he didnt get a chance to learn how to let himself be those things. i appreciate you saying that though, i guess. no, we didnt. he was meant to come visit me where i live this june july or august.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and LastFlowers
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I think what makes it even sadder, at least for me, is that his user title says "recovery gang."

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and sweetbraid