• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I think having a cheers icon, for posting would be a good idea. I've spoken with some other members and they wonder why we don't have one. Well thank you for your time.

205339134Untitled 3 512

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
We need a laughing icon -:pfff: (Exclusive for the offtopic section)..The person who makes the thread can disable the laughing icon if the post is about something serious. This will prevent the jerks and people who press it by mistake to sound insensitive.
Last time I posted about it in the feedback, it was taken down. So I am putting this here.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think having a cheers icon, for posting would be a good idea. I've spoken with some other members and they wonder why we don't have one. Well thank you for your time.

View attachment 30212

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. :)):devil: Sorry … I couldn't help myself. I think it's a good idea though.

Reactions: one4all
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
We need a laughing icon -:pfff: (Exclusive for the offtopic section)..The person who makes the thread can disable the laughing icon if the post is about something serious. This will prevent the jerks and people who press it by mistake to sound insensitive.
Last time I posted about it in the feedback, it was taken down. So I am putting this here.

they originally had one, but it was removed due to people abusing it, even in the off topic section

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think it's a good idea and it can add some variety to the generic "like" icon that we currently have.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer