K

karlyla

Oct 31, 2023
About 5 days ago, I took about 14,000 milligrams of acetaminophen. When looking online, all I saw was thread of thread on quara and other sites saying how anything over 7,000 and your certainly dead. I was thinking, "wow, great I can handle the feeling of liver failure, I really want out of this forsaken world" so I followed through with it and took about 14,000 mgs. SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. Literally all that happened was me missing two days of work because I was vomiting so bad, 5 days after its like nothing happened. The only thing this resulted in was me getting in trouble at work. So please, don't do it, your likely only wasting your time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, LifeQuitter, Tonkpils and 3 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I hope you feel better now! There are countless stories like yours. However, you chose to believe what you wanted. Hopefully, people will listen to your story. Most medications can be overdosed without resulting in death. It's not a reliable method.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and karlyla
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful to me, I personally find it so cruel how it's so difficult to permanently be free from this existence. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: karlyla