RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
So, thanks to some people I am finally close to actually ordering it. I have the option of either 50 or 100g but the thing is, 100g is kinda expensive and I would need to staock up some money which would take another while. Is 50g actually enough? I am an anorexic low weight guy.
Also would you recommend using crypto or can I just buy it with my Paypal?

Reactions: Sullun
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
50g is enough, you will only use half.

Reactions: RealLostSoul
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
So, thanks to some people I am finally close to actually ordering it. I have the option of either 50 or 100g but the thing is, 100g is kinda expensive and I would need to staock up some money which would take another while. Is 50g actually enough? I am an anorexic low weight guy.
50g is more than enough for your intention.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
An average-weight person tends to use 25g.
I'm a little overweight so I'll use around 40g.
To sum up, I think that 50g should be more than enough unless you think you might try to drink it many times and not be able to do it! (and it's perfectly okay to have doubts. That might happen to me too)

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020

Just curious, what's the price of 100g? I paid 19.99 ..

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
According to stans guide people with average weight need 20g, large people need 25g. It is always recommended to have at least one more dose ready in case you throw up, so 50g is enough.

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
How much is 100g?

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
100g is 100 bucks. It's not the end of the world but I would have to wait another month until I get some cash on my Paypal, which would suck. Honestly I think I will just go for the 50g

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
100g is 100 bucks. It's not the end of the world but I would have to wait another month until I get some cash on my Paypal, which would suck. Honestly I think I will just go for the 50g
I hope this isn't insensitive, and feel free to tell me to get lost, but would you mind sending me a DM with the details of where you were able to order it?

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
I hope this isn't insensitive, and feel free to tell me to get lost, but would you mind sending me a DM with the details of where you were able to order it?
sure ill pm

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
What was its purity level? And was it food grade?
it's lab grade but its i believe %98
I've seen other people blood test the same kind i got and it checked out.

Reactions: Sullun
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Understood. Good point!

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
It's food grade. you guys think food grade is bad/useless?